Pages

22 March 2012

absent for today~

 
 
 
absent??why??sick??i don't know what happen to me and im sure theres no one care about me right now..
im feel so lonely,so bad.. my face is so ugly like someone who do not care about herself.. i dont want my friends and teacher see me like this,i dont want they ask me anything because i cannot give them an answer.. i really2 can't...
 
 

what i need now just my parents.. i want they treat me like before...i want them to understand me,i want them care about me,care about my health,care about my safety..i just a girl, a tenagger like others.. i need their support..i really miss my parent 5 years ago... i dont want be like this.. i dont want cry anymore..im tired for doing that job..

i just want my parent treat me like before,treat me like they treat my brother and my sister...
can i get what i want??

 
 
Share with the world:

No comments:

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic