Pages

28 August 2013

Why ''a cup of tea'' ?


بِسْــــــــــــــمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ.

Assalamualaikum and greetings all !!


As you see,my blog title has changed right ? from my own name,niniey kamarudin to A CUP OF TEA. Some of my readers keep asking me why a cup of tea not an interesting name or maybe something that sounds good and fantastic.! Thanks for the question girl.

So this is my answer.
I loves tea very much since i was a kid . When i feel sad or happy i like to drink a cup of tea and smell the scent of tea . I dont know why i do that, i just found it is something interesting to do .

Btw, tea means something relax,cool and peace.(just my opinion .haha). So,i choose a cup of tea as my blog title just because i wanna my readers feel relax,cool and peace when they read my entry seperti mereka sedang minum secawan teh panas. Ouch so mendamaikan jiwa. hoho.

chill yo.!! have a great day all .!



Share with the world:

No comments:

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic