Pages

12 September 2013

Life Update(University)




Assalamualaikum and greetings all.!
Whats up guys.?Its about 2 weeks im not update anythings on my blog. Hey.! dont worry im still alive just a little bit busy managing my enrolment to Nilai University.

Let me share with all of you about my experience here. First,i come to Nilai Uni for registration on september 9th. Before this,i received an email from Mr.Julian(my caunsellor here) that the registration for new student on september 9th and 10 while the oriantation on september 11,12 and 13. Ok i just follow that information.

On  last september 11 i went to the Uni for oriantation but jannah(my roommate also classmate)and me didnt know where and what time the oriantation will be held so we decided to go in the morning at 8 am. We went to DSA(Department Student Affair) to find out about oriantation and guess what they tell us??

"ORIANTASI DAH HABIS DAH,YOU ORANG KENAPA TAK MASUK KELAS LAGI?HARI NI KELAS START.''

Guys,you can imagine how our impression on that time right?. I really shocked,. DSA give us a timetable and some goodies. Then we went to our first classes,ENGLISH PROFIENCY without prepare anything and you know what,theres no malay in our class(FIB) except me and Jannah but nevermind,insyallah we will try to adapt with this situation and be friends with them,yes we're 1 citizen.!LOL.

Majority students in my class are chinesse students and indian. Theres also international student from Zambia or Zambidia if im not mistaken but sure is not ZOMBIDIA.!.My classmate also from China,his name aku lupa so sorry.

Today is my second day attend the class,so far so good. FYI i already have a malay friends here. They are Ain,Faz and Zainal. They are from FIS(Foundation In Science) students. We're just become a friends just know,in english classes.Its fun to make a friends with them.!

I think thats all for today,see you next time(if im not busy).

Lots of love,
niniey kamarudin(Budiyati Murni)

P/S: sorry,theres not picture yet,!
Share with the world:

1 comment:

Fatimah Nabila said...

hw come 2 be lke that.?.xdpt surt twarn lengkap gtau bila trikh sekian2 ke?..sabo je la..gud luck!

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic